The many benefits of club membership include:
- Use of facilities at Islandbridge: Full-size Playing Field, Training Field (floodlit), Modern, Fully Equiped Gym, Changing Rooms.
- Entry to Junior Hurling Championship, League and Cup competitions.
- Access to top-class strength & conditioning training and hurling skills training.
- Subsidized annual club trip.
- Subsidized social events – barbecues etc.
Membership fees for 2013 are €100 (amongst the lowest membership rates in Dublin).
You can pay membership fees in a number of ways:
- Payment can be made by cash or cheque to the club treasurer, or any committee member.
- Click the button below to use the online payment system. You can use your PayPal account, or any Credit / Debit card.